- Operating System: The Razer Blade Pro runs on Windows, while the Surface Laptop runs on Windows or Windows S.
- Design: The Razer Blade Pro has a slim, aluminum design with a unique RGB lighting, while the Surface Laptop has a sleek, premium aluminum design.
- Display: Both laptops have high-resolution displays, but the Razer Blade Pro has a touch screen display, while the Surface Laptop does not.
- Performance: The Razer Blade Pro is powered by high-end Intel or AMD processors and has dedicated graphics, while the Surface Laptop is powered by Intel processors and has integrated graphics.
- Battery life: The Surface Laptop has longer battery life compared to the Razer Blade Pro, due to its more energy-efficient processors.
- Price: The Razer Blade Pro is generally more expensive than the Surface Laptop, but it also has more powerful components and a more premium design.
Ultimately, the choice between the Razer Blade Pro and Surface Laptop will depend on individual needs and preferences, including operating system, design, display, performance, battery life, and price.